Email: Call Now: +1.647 427 1518
Select Type:

  • Refresh
Immigrate to Canada

There are different programs that allow individuals and families to immigrate to Canada permanently. The most popular ones for international students who are studying vocational programs in Quebec are:

Quebecselected skilled workers
Under the Canada-Quebec Accord, Quebec establishes its own immigration requirements and selects immigrants who will adapt to living in Quebec.

If you want to go to Quebec as a skilled worker, you must first apply to the Quebec government for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ). The criteria for obtaining a CSQ are determined by the Quebec government. Once CSQ approved then apply for PR.

Applying for a CSQ – (Québec selection certificate)
As a foreign student, Québec graduate or temporary worker in Québec, you can apply for a CSQ in the skilled worker class. However, you must be age 18 or older and, if you are presently studying, you must intend to enter the Québec labor market in the short term.

Note: If you are applying for a CSQ as a skilled worker, you must choose between the PEQ – (Québec experience program) and the regular selection program for skilled workers.

Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW) – Foreign Student in Quebec
The regular program is aimed at you if you are pursuing or have successfully completed a study program in Québec.

PEQ – Québec graduate
This program is aimed at you if you have obtained an eligible Québec diploma, or you are in the process of doing so, and you have a knowledge of oral French.
Immigration policies are subject to change and students are advised to consult CIC website or contact the Lawyer for more updated information.
Scroll to top